Earlier this week, the tennis legend Andy Murray revealed plans to quit his career in tennis after Wimbledon following an ongoing recovery battle from his hip surgery.
The Standard.co.uk reports that 31-year-old Murray has struggled to recover from a chronic hip condition for almost two years and had surgery on his right hip last January, before returning to the tennis court in June 2018.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.