The British sitcom TV series, The Inbetweeners, made an eagerly anticipated returned to our TV screens in the New Year. However, many fans felt that this reunion episode was a grave disappointment.
The programme – which follows the calamites of a teenager Will and his three friends who all attend Rudge Park Comprehensive school – has been a popular programme for many years.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.