With 2018 drawing to a close – a year, in HR at least, dominated by conversation around digital transformation, a change in working practises, increased focus on what businesses can implement to improve diversity as well as louder discussions on how to fix ailing productivity – it is now definitely time to reflect. Otherwise, all these experiences count for nought.
To help digest what this year has meant, HR Grapevine were lucky enough to get the time to speak with Ann Pickering, Chief of Staff and CHRO, O2 who explained the importance of 2018 and what to look forward to in 2019.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.