Love it or loathe it, the Brexit deadline is creeping closer – but many firms still aren’t prepared for Britain’s departure from the EU.
The UK has long depended on workers from EU countries - last year, a GMB study produced by the Office for National Statistics (ONS) revealed that in at least 18 specialist industries such workers made up a fifth (20%) of the labour force.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.