Strong teamwork, in any organisation, is a prerequisite for success. The well-used adage ‘a chain is only as strong as its weakest link’ always rings true – whether in the office, or on the sports field.
This clichéd truth is inescapable, as nine-time Olympic Gold medal winner, Usain Bolt, found out – the world-record sprinter is set to lose one of his first-place honours, as a result of a team-mate’s wrongdoing.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.