Previous perceptions of ants as the busybody, never-stop worker drones of the insect world have been challenged, by new research from Missouri University of Science and Technology.
Though it is near-impossible not to enjoy the attempts of Disney-Pixar (A Bug’s Life) and Dreamworks (Antz), in animating the lives of ants, they don’t show us how cleverly they work.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.