Ever since we voted to leave the EU, Paris, Frankfurt and Dublin have been waiting in the wings to take the jobs that are, supposedly, about to leave London, if numerous reports are to believed.
Similarly, Japanese banks told the UK Government at the end of last year that they will be moving operations to the EU by this summer if clarity regarding the UK’s access to the single market is not forthcoming.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.