When it comes to team building, there’s a right way and a wrong way of doing things. Throwing yourself and your team into an out of office activity can be an ideal way to facilitate change and encourage thought leadership.
We spoke to Gordon Rudow, Director of Organisation Engagement and Jeremy Morgan, Partner at Lippincott, a creative consultancy, who explained how to execute the “art of the beautiful off-site”.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.