Changing jobs and seeing an alteration in employment situation can be a stressful time.
Now, just imagine how Barack Obama feels, going from the biggest – and arguably best – job in America to the world of jobseeking. His transition won’t be harsh: he will be able to pick and choose what he does - the Daily Express reports that he will probably spend more time working with charity My Brother’s Keeper Alliance and working on another book – but not everyone is that lucky.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.