A worker who made violent threats to his bosses after he lost his job has pleaded guilty to sending a malicious communication.
Shields Gazzette reports that Stephen Alderson, 47, left staff at JB Site Investigations fearing for their safety after he sent a series of threatening emails and text messages - including a threat to smash his ex-boss’ head with a hammer.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.