HR is firmly under the spotlight. All the major challenges facing business – such as productivity, skills gaps, and demographic changes – fall within HR’s scope of influence. With that in mind, the 20th annual HR Grapevine Live challenged delegates to take centre stage and lead their organisations like never before.
The event, which saw over 400 HR professionals come together to discuss the future of work, and where HR fits into the puzzle, heard from speakers including Catherine Lynch, the Chief People Officer at Virgin Media, Lisa Robbins, HR Director EMEA for Starbucks, and Kim Atherton, Chief People Officer for OVO Energy.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.