United Airlines has faced multiple negative news stories in the past few months - most recently after a dog died during a flight. Chris Matyszczyk, the President of Howard Raucous LLC, has suggested understaffing and poor HR decisions could be behind the airline’s woes in an article for Inc.
In the most recent incident, a flight attendant told French Bulldog Kokito’s owner that the pet’s carry case had to be put in an overhead bin, and the dog died during the flight.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.