When coming up with a benefits policy, you obviously want one which is useful, well-liked and above all, effective. However, it is very easy to miss the mark and finish up with something your employees won’t be interested in.
A recent survey by Hiscox found that only 49% of women and 51% of men are satisfied with the perks their company offers, with those in the North West the least happy in the UK.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.