The Chairwoman of the Institute of Directors (IoD) has resigned as the body investigates allegations of bullying behaviour.
Barbara Judge was allegedly recorded telling the IoD's Director General that "the problem is we have one black and one pregnant woman [on the IoD secretariat] and that is the worst combination we could possibly have".
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.