Almost eight in ten British people have experienced unwanted sexual attention in the workplace, according to research from VoucherCodesPro.
The study of 2,365 Britons aged 18 and over found that the majority of those had experienced it from customers and passers-by (78%), whilst others experienced it from colleagues (15%) and management (7%).
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.