CEOs often want to wax lyrical about their charitable output or workplace efficiency hacks, yet it is sometimes the employees on the ground that are performing under-the-radar miracles.
This Christmas. There is one such low-key miracle-maker. His name: Mick Lodge – a cleaner for airline, Aer Lingu
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.