Whilst many within the HR space often tout a number of benefits that aren’t related to money, the truth is, remuneration is probably more important to your employees than an assistant programme they rarely use.
But, with reports showing that salaries have fallen, it may be hard to dish out those Christmas bonuses willy-nilly. And what about those employees, dissatisfied with their current pay situation? How can HR encourage them to stay, or mitigate the impact of those ‘times are tight’ conversations without losing staff?
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.