A new report into the state of our lunchboxes has found that the rest of the world believes the UK has the least adventurous palettes when it comes to tucking in during their mid-shift break.
The findings, compiled by Kit Out My Office, found that our international counterparts have stereotyped our lunches as being made up of leftover pasta, greasy toasties and those, ultimately disappointing, multi-pack crisps.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.