When it comes to trumping the competition, some companies have their attraction methods perfected. Expensive benefits packages, the promise of fast-track promotion and hefty wages means that there are certain firms in the world that outshine their competitors.
Forbes has taken it upon themselves to create their first ever Global 2000 list of the World’s Best Employers. By analysing over 36,000 recommendations by Statista, the publishing company has managed to theoretically list the best businesses in the world right now.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.