Flexible working is a must for employees who are keen to juggle family commitments with career goals. The ability to work to your own schedule is fast becoming one the of most sought-after benefits for staff across the globe. But do you know which companies are rated the best in the wold for family-friendly incentives?
Work-life balance charity, Working Families has revealed the top 10 firms, both large and small, who have earned their place on the list of Top Employers for Working Families. Speaking on the awards, Sarah Jackson OBE, Chief Executive of Working Families, commented: “Congratulations to the wide range of organisations whose flexible, agile workplaces have earnt them a much-coveted place on 2017’s list of Top 30 Employers for Working Families. The annual benchmark provides a clear picture, not just of current practice, but also the evolving way in which organisations think about work life balance and flexible working.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.