Apple has been hit by a major leak, which details features for the upcoming launch of their ‘iPhone X’ handset.
One tech writer described the leak as the biggest of its kind to hit the firm, with anonymous sources suggesting it was an intentional act of sabotage by a disgruntled employee – BBC reports.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.