With the pace of workplace change moving faster than the average network rail service, UK professionals might be stuck in severe delays when it comes to their skills.
New research from ILM reveals that almost two thirds (62%) of UK professionals say they are not “very well equipped” to do their job. Even more workers (69%) feel unprepared for the changing workplace, believing they will need to acquire new skills in order to do their job in the next two to five years.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.