Sometimes it can feel like the days go by in a minute. Between lunch meetings, client calls and briefings, it’s easy to forget chores you had to complete outside of the office.
And, in order to catch up on ‘life admin’ many employees are actively setting aside time in their working day to complete the tedious tasks. A report from Altodigital found that 82% of full time UK employees spend time undertaking ‘life admin’ while ‘on the clock’. This issue has escalated to such a point that we now spend more time on ‘life admin’ than we do on lunch.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.