Synchronised systems have gone from being a nice-to-have to a must-have right now, with HR departments rushing to make their systems work together for the benefit of business and for employees.
Luckily, Google has recently launched a new venture, an applicant-tracking tool built to work with G Suite applications like Gmail and Google Calendar.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.