Mental health is an issue that many companies are still struggling to handle – with mismanagement of employees struggling with mental health issues costing the UK economy £100million per year.
Yet, a recent NHS survey found that 48% of staff would not feel comfortable talking with their bosses about mental health. It’s paramount that HR change this failure to communicate effectively lest the financial, social and human costs stack up even more.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.