Creating a place that’s great to work, or continuing that legacy once you’ve joined an organisation is a task HR must persevere with - the benefits extend to all, so it makes perfect sense.
Michelle Futter, the newly appointed HR Leader at The Floow, spoke to us about how she intends to continue the firms’ cultural success – evidenced by their low turnover and unique environment that encourages everyone to thrive.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.