Unscrupulous employers are finding their ways around worker’s rights, denying employees sick pay, suggesting pregnant staff cut their hours and telling workers to go self-employed to keep their jobs.
That’s according to Citizens Advice, who found that uncertainties within employment contracts have left workers unsure about the rights they are entitled to.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.