Yesterday we covered the seven companies with the quirkiest perks. At the moment, it seems like there’s a ‘benefits race’ going on between firms. Every company wants to out-reward the other with more ping pong tables, fridges filled with beer or yoga classes.
Chieh Huang, Chief Executive at Boxed, has a different offering to most when it comes to Compensation and Benefits.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.