Joining a new company can be enlightening – perhaps you’ve finally landed your sought-after role, are working in one of those cool offices you’ve only ever read about (most likely on here) or you’re finally out of a job that was making you unhappy.
Whatever your motive for change, the ‘honeymoon period' in a new company and role is always exciting, but it’s also a good time to get the ball rolling and understand exactly how you can benefit the business - rather than thinking ‘I’m the newbie round here, let me just help myself to another biscuit and watch this tutorial about how to do the job'.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.