Work functions – the one arena in which social and professional spheres inescapably collide – are, for some, an anxiety-inducing labyrinth of dos, don’ts and questions about will-this-get-me-fired?
For those, who get sweaty when thinking about which piece of cutlery is the right piece to pick-up, and for those who just don’t know when to stop on the complimentary drinks: help is at hand.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.