As men and women across the globe note the importance of International Women’s Day – striking, marching or celebrating – one employer has attracted criticism for its “man ban.”
Australian state network ABC has removed all male presenters and DJs for the day with the broadcaster's usual output to be fronted by a cohort of female presenters – reports New Zealand news site, Stuff.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.