The importance of gender diversity and equality in recruitment is paramount, in order to fully exploit the talent pool at your disposal. Recruiters and hiring managers need to embrace the varied range of candidates that come through your door, without adhering to any preconceived ideas about them.
Tech giant Google recently proved that this approach to hiring should begin at the very start of a candidate’s career – even if that means they’re only seven years old.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.