Over three-quarters of office workers have eaten the same lunch for the past nine months, a study by New Covent Garden Soup has found, with one in six repeating the same lunch for a minimum of two years.
Nearly four-fifths attributed the lack of variety to ease, while others said it was cost-effective, a habit or the healthiest option. 19% confessed that they did not know what else to eat.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.