The workforce is undergoing the integration of multiple age groups, with an ageing workforce and Millennials ready to make up 50% of the entire workforce by 2020. In view of this, it’s important that organisations are aware of the cultural impact this may have.
It may be the case that an older worker will find themselves managed by a younger boss – which could result in resentment.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.