This Daily Comment piece takes a look at Ricoh UK’s ‘Gender Affinity Group’. It includes:
Detail on the ‘Gender Affinity Group’ – and the topics that are set to be addressed within it
Comment from the group's Executive Sponsor
Exclusive insight from the Director of People & Corporate Responsibility at Ricoh UK on why these groups are employee-led and how they can boost inclusion at work.
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership.
Looking for more? We have a wide range of other content you'll be interested in, covering everything from business best practice to the latest leadership trends, including:
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.