This Daily Comment piece takes a look at the extension of PwC’s ‘summer working hours’. It includes:
A look at PwC’s ‘summer working hours', with insights from the firm’s Chairman & Senior Partner.
Survey insights from PwC staff on the positive effects this has had on their wellbeing following a pilot last year.
Input from legal experts about how to implement a ‘summer hours’ policy and what should go into one.
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership.
Looking for more? We have a wide range of other content you'll be interested in, covering everything from business best practice to the latest leadership trends, including:
This 'Daily Comment' piece available to you has been created by our expert team as part of myGrapevine+, our premium membership platform. Sign up to myGrapevine+ for £1 for the first month and get unlimited access to a wide range of content including: 'Deep Dive' case studies covering HR issues, 'How To' guides on innovative practice and strategy, video interviews with leading HR voices, and 'Daily Comment' on the hottest topics in the HR function.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.