Workers across the continent have been encouraged to work from home to reduce the consumption of Russian energy and, in turn, reduce funding for the nation’s war against Ukraine.
This week, the International Energy Agency and the European Commission outlined a range of simple steps that people can take to reduce their energy use and save money, which would save enough oil to fill 120 super tankers and enough natural gas to heat almost 20 million homes if adopted by EU citizens.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.