A bank worker was sacked after allegedly making a series of racial slurs in the workplace, including claims that she had a policy of not recruiting "Muslims or Black Africans", The Times has reported.
Jennifer Macleod was dismissed from her role as a project manager with Bank of Scotland after complaints were raised about her making derogatory remarks about ethnic minority employees.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.