A teenager says he was sacked after a video in which he PRAISED the job went viral on social media.
As widely reported by the likes of The Mirror and LadBible, 19-year-old Ollie Tutt found himself unexpectedly in the limelight after his TikTok video, in which he revealed his enjoyment of working as a delivery driver for Sainsbury’s, gained millions of views.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.