A third of Black, Asian, Mixed Race and ethnically diverse people have left or considered leaving a job due to lack of flexibility, according to new research commissioned by Business In The Community (BITC), The Prince’s Responsible Business Network and Ipsos UK.
This compares to one-fifth of the white working population, who’ve also considered leaving a role due to lack of flexibility, suggesting that Black, Asian, Mixed Race and ethnically diverse people feel less supported by their employers than white people.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.