In this myGrapevine+ exclusive deep dive, we discuss the ramifications of the ECHR’s recent guidance on single-sex spaces, including:
Comparing the guidance with the Equality Act 2010 to see if they align
Discussing how leadership and HR teams should approach the guidance
The impact to trans’ people’s daily lives, and whether the guidance has helped improve safety for vulnerable women
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.