As the Great Resignation rages on with no sign of abating, employers are casting around for the best ways of engaging with their workers to boost staff retention.
Hybrid working has also made it more difficult for employers to measure performance and engagement; however, new research from HR solutions provider XpertHR has found that two-thirds of employees say that employee engagement surveys are the most effective feedback method, offering the most actionable insight into employee engagement and experience.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.