In this special edition of the HR Grapevine Podcast, host Erik Niewierowski sits down with Britvic's Commercial Sustainability Director and founder of the firm's hugely influential B Proud network, Tom Fiennes, to talk openly about the experiences of the LGBTQ+ community at work, LGBTQ+ History month and it's pioneers, coming out later in life, and what companies can do to champion equality, and make life, both inside and outside of work, better for members of the community.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.