An employee’s attempt to use a fake COVID test result to get out of work was foiled after her boss saw pictures of her clubbing on social media, The Sun has reported.
In a now-viral TikTok video, a British woman, identified as Ellie, explained she had sent her boss a fake positive PCR test, in a bid to get out of working and go on a night out with friends instead.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.