In this member-exclusive myGrapevine+ piece, we explore the positive steps HR can take to advocate neurodiversity. It explores:
The power of organisational diversity, and the issue with HR's own diversity
The case for increasing neurodiversity and neurodiverse advocacy
How HR can actively be inclusive for neurodiverse workers
This piece is exclusive to myGrapevine+ and is only available as part of our premium membership.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.