Half of all the workers in the UK are considering leaving their job this year in search of a better work/life balance, shocking new research has revealed.
As the ‘Great Resignation’ rages on with no sign of abating, a poll commissioned by chewing gum brand Airwaves, and reported by City AM, shows that going back to ‘business as usual’ at the end of the pandemic is highly unlikely. Two-thirds of the 2,000 adults surveyed said they’d re-evaluated their career as a result of COVID – and London is where most dissatisfaction is felt, with 63% of Londoners surveyed looking to quit.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.