A new report has found that a staggering 78% of employers are using employee monitoring tools to track work performance and activity.
A study by Instant Offices looked into the different employee monitoring trends that are currently going on in the workplace, and found that, in addition to the use of employee monitoring tools, 94% of employers track emails – and 73% of those companies surveyed say that stored recordings of emails, calls and messages have affected individuals’ performance reviews.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.