Google staff will need to undergo weekly Covid-19 testing if they want to work from the office, CNBC has reported.
The tech and social media giant has ramped up its coronavirus prevention measures yet again by implementing the new policy. This adds to its existing rules preventing unvaccinated staff from returning to the office and, more recently, alleged threats of sacking workers who refuse the jab.
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.