The UK’s best and worst cities for remote working have been ranked in a new survey, with some surprising results.
With Brits returning to remote working last month, following the Government’s ‘Plan B’ announcement of new measures to prevent the spread of COVID, a study by online printing company Instantprint has ranked the UK’s best and worst cities for working from hom
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.