In this member-exclusive Daily Comment piece, we take a look at how MGM Resorts is using VR in the workplace. It explores:
Detail on how the firm is using VR to enable prospective talent to experience the job
Insight from the CHRO about why this was introduced and what it hopes to achieve
A look at how tactics like this could help the HR agenda
This piece is only available as part of our myGrapevine+ premium membership.
Looking for more? We have a wide range of other content you'll be interested in, covering everything from business best practice to the latest leadership trends, including:
Upgrade to access
This content is only available to members of myGrapevine+.
myGrapevine+ is the latest way we are supporting a growing community of forward-thinking business leaders. Members can access a host of specially developed content and tools that aren't available anywhere else, helping you set new standards in business and people leadership every day.
- Access to exclusive member-only content including:
- The 'Leaders Series', a set of video interviews with leading business and HR voices
- Strategic deep dives and expert tips for professional development and innovative practise
- Access to the entire archive of news, features and insights from HR Grapevine and our other sites.
- Unlimited access to the full back catalogue of our award-winning Magazine and other publications.